Monday, December 5, 2011

If I Coulda Shoulda Woulda...

If I was taller I could have been a model.

If my hair was straight I could do so much more with it.

If I was smarter then I could have been a lawyer, 
doctor or an accountant.

Why couldn't I have been as smart as my siblings 
then I would not have to study so much.

If I were popular then I would have friends 
and I would not have to spend so much time alone.

If I would have waited then everything in life would be better. 

As children of the most high God, why do we continue to live in the land of If I Coulda Shoulda Woulda?  God wants to take us to the promise land and we're the ones stopping it.

Are we willing to go where God is taking us?

God's promises are real and he has good things for us.  He did not say the road would be easy but He will walk with you every step of the way.

Are you ready to move?

How long do we want to wander around in the wilderness when God has a promise land flowing with milk and honey?  How long do we keep ourselves stuck in a past we cannot change?

Stop making the wilderness your home!
Step into your promise land!

God has something amazing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment